PTE Real Exam Question bank
The study pack covers all topics in a precise number of questions whereas the information is given in a simplified language with necessary explanations. The breakup of questions in all 4 modules; listening, speaking, reading and writing, is given below with the level of expectation for the real exam. The PTE test candidates MUST develop their command on the following sets of questions to ensure 79 + (8 band) score.
PTE Academic Testing Strategy
PTE Academic Tests are generated at random from its database that comprises a certain number of questions on various topics of the syllabus. Hence, by and large, the questions remain the same in form, nature and style. Moreover, most of these questions are repeated in various exams. This works as the basic clue for creating a comprehensive set of questions in Myptequestions study pack that provides the candidates an easy and workable solution to get through the challenging task of passing PTE.
Why My PTE Questions are relevant?
After consulting a number of PTE exam candidates, our experts have prepared a comprehensive pool of significant questions that have been repeated most of the time in previous exams. They guarantee your success and ensure you the marvellous 8 Band (79+ score). Furthermore, the myptequestions study pack also contains important supporting information to enlighten the test-takers on various topics covered under listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Read Aloud Questions: 90
- Retell Lecture Questions: 90 (1-2 occurrences expected in the real exam)
- Repeat Sentence Questions: 130
- Describe Image Questions: 350+ (70%+ expected in the real exam)
- Answer Short Questions: 300+ (50%+ expected in the real exam)
- Retell Lecture audio file Questions: 30+
- Spoken Text: 35+ questions (100% expectation for the real exam)
- Write From Dictation: 280+ questions (1-3 questions are expected in the real exam)
- Fill in blanks: 120+ questions (1-4 are expected in the real exam)
- Re-order: 110+ questions (1-2 are expected in the real exam)
- Multiple Choice Questions: 200+ questions (4-7 are expected in the real exam)
- Written Text: 45+ questions (1-2 topics are expected in the real exam)
- Essay: 45+ (100% expectation from these easy topics)
- Essay Template: Immensely beneficial for writing all sorts of PTE Academic essays